According to this AppleInsider article reliable sources say that there has been a multi-touch OSX based PDA in the works from Apple for some time.
I think he should call it the iNewton!
I think he should call it the iNewton!
The Newton was really one of the most innovative products of the '90s. However, it was one of Apple's biggest flops ever. It was just a bit to big and a bit to ahead of its time for the average person to get down with. Most of the good features ended up in the Plam OS later on in that decade.
This would be awsome. I think the iPhone is the first handheld I have ever used that ge
ts close to not needed a laptop at all. Just imagine a device with a bit bigger screen. They could do what the UMPCs couldn't very easily. I just hope that Steve allows third party apps right away.
Maybe this will be the big announcement at MacWorld in January. Steve need something big after they announced that phone thing last year.
This would be awsome. I think the iPhone is the first handheld I have ever used that ge
ts close to not needed a laptop at all. Just imagine a device with a bit bigger screen. They could do what the UMPCs couldn't very easily. I just hope that Steve allows third party apps right away.Maybe this will be the big announcement at MacWorld in January. Steve need something big after they announced that phone thing last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment