Facebook, dating, and sexual income inequality from the econmosit point ov iew.
Heard of the “crush application” application on facebook yet?
I do agree that facebook can be an interesting vehicle for dating. These days, you just ask for a name from a girl, no need for a number., just look here up on facebook later. Send her that "poke" a fews days later, followed by a message giving her your number. Then, asking her to text you to meet up. No need for any live voice communication. Its great, because you get a chance to think about what you say and communicate in an unintrusive way.
So, either that works, or you are considered a facebook stalker, all just evidence the world is getting textier.
This all goes with what I have been saying forever, dating sites make people feel awkward, (although this is changing) yet social networking sites are inviting. When facebook opend things up as an application platform they opened things up for that mix of the two that could prove really awesome.
ALSO:
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree David! I never ask girls for their numbers anymore!
Post a Comment